Small Business Solutions
Franchise Opportunity in Invoice Discounting
Franchise opportunity offers an established business model that involves providing short-term working capital to small businesses by purchasing selected invoices at a discount and being compensated at 100% invoice value typically within 40 days. This is the leading alternative funding source for small business at a time of high need and demand.
What is Invoice Discounting?
Invoice discounting allows a company to use their unpaid invoices to accelerate their cash flow and meet current financial obligations. It is a way to collect on an outstanding invoice (accounts receivable) by selling it at a discount to an Invoice Discounter before its due date.
Both parties benefit...
- The business improves cash flow using an easy and fast form of short term financing that typically takes 2 days once established
- The invoice discounter generates income typically within 40 days
Why Consider an Invoice Discounting Franchise?
In today's economy, many individuals are going into business for themselves as a way to attain financial independence, as well as enjoy what they do for a living. For those new to entrepreneurship and self-employment, purchasing a franchise can offer a structured approach to success. For example, an Invoice Discounting Franchise offers:
Why The Interface Financial Group Franchise?
Not all franchises are created equal - particularly a franchise that offers financial services. Your Educational Expert for this BUZGate Learning Series, The Interface Financial Group, offers a high value franchise opportunity in financial services by offering you the following business features and benefits:
- A modest investment to entry
- Can be run out of a house by an individual
- Provides a career that is not only entrepreneurial but also flexible
- Delivers multi-platform, on-demand training to support start-up
- Includes ongoing training and support
- Comes with a comprehensive risk management program
- Offers access to a seasoned management team experienced in financial services
- Has a proven track record of 40 years
- Join a franchisor that is consistently ranked one of the top franchises among Entrepreneur magazine Franchise 500 and that has earned numerous other awards as shown below...
Return on Investment (ROI) with The Interface Financial Group Franchise
An Interface Financial Group Franchise offers attractive Return on Investment (ROI) potential from a financial perspective, as well as a quality of living perspective. For example,
- Earn an above-average return on your working capital
- Turn a modest amount of working capital into a sizable amount of working capital as your business grows
- Work full time or part time - it's your choice
- Transition into the business gradually
- Offer other related business services that complement and don't compete or conflict with The Interface Financial Group financial services
To assess whether a franchise may be right for you, consider the following characteristics of some of those who are succeeding with The Interface Financial Group franchise model:
- Business Savvy | A good grasp of the issues that are important to business success
- Problem Solver | A track record for overcoming challenges with workable solutions
- Decision Maker | Uses facts and figures to make informed decisions
- Networker | Works well with and through others
- Communicator | Effective in listening, as well as verbal and written communications
- Leader | Possesses the focus, motivation, ethic and stamina to drive win/win outcomes
10 Great Reasons to Become Financial Service Franchisee
While franchising may not be for everyone, below are 10 great reasons for evaluating whether an Invoice Discounting Franchise with The Interface Financial Group is right for you:
- Earn an above average Return on Investment (ROI) on your working capital
- Work full time or part time
- Build and maintain professional, business-to-business working relationships
- Utilize an established business model in an established industry at a time of high need to launch your own business
- Take advantage of The Interface Financial Group's 40 years of experience and success
- Access the talents of a seasoned financial services support team
- Leverage multiple training options to support start-up progress and long-term profitability
- Become part of a winning team with a 40-year success rate of close to 100%
- Reap the rewards of your work
- Request more information at no obligation
Where to Begin
Request additional information about becoming an Invoice Discounting Franchisee with The Interface Financial Group by submitting the following information ("*" = Required Field):
About Our Industry Expert
"The Interface Financial Group (IFG) is North America's largest alternative funding source for small business. IFG provides short term working capital funding in the form of a unique Invoice Discounting service. The company serves clients in the manufacturing, service and construction sectors. Interface operates from a base of more than 150 franchise offices in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom, The Republic of Ireland and the United States. IFG's innovative Invoice Discounting service is a fast and easy way for small businesses to turn receivables into cash."
# # #
: This information has been compiled by Knowledge Institute
for educational purposes only in order to convey a general overview of the options and related services available to small businesses in the subject areas introduced. Content is provided on an "as is" basis and is not intended to be an exhaustive representation, nor does it provide advice or create a customer relationship between Knowledge Institute, buzgate.org, its affiliates and any other organization named herein, and any reader.